The use and protection of the personal data of the visitor/user of Hionidis.com is in accordance to the regulations and clauses of the Greek law Ν.2472/1997 for protection of the individual's information of personal character, as this has beensupplementedfromthePresident of the Commission for the protection of personal data, and other relevant governmental authorities.
Visitors can navigate through the Hionidis.com online shop without having to provide any personal information.
Personal data provided by the User, will not be communicated nor sold to a third party.
All necessary information required in order for credit card payments and transactions to be processed (credit/debit card number, expiry date, security code) will be sent to our bank (specifically Eurobank) and fraud-monitoring team for authentification,viaencryptedprotocol, without any third party interference. This information will never be seen or stored for any purpose by Hionidis.com.
The IP address through which the user has access to Hionidis.com is monitored only for gathering statistic data and for securing the safety of transactions.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGULATION (EC) 2016/679 AND RELATED GREEK LEGISLATION
The public limited company under the name FASHION MODE PC with VAT Registration Number 800810361 and HELLENIC BUSINESS REGISTRY 141628404000 based in Thessaloniki, (street, number) Pavlou Mela 32 respects and protects the Personal Data (henceforth "Data") of its website visitors, potential customers, customers, suppliers, partners, employees, and any person whose data may come to its knowledge during the conduct of its business and the processing of its transactions. To this end, it undertakes to collect and process the data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and in compliance with all applicable European and national legislation.
This policy includes the rules on the basis of which we collect and process your personal data and ensure the integrity and confidentiality of such data.
Ways of collection and retention period of personal data
We collect your data exclusively from you during your communication with us in whatever manner, for a contract, a transaction, during the negotiation, and an expression of interest in any kind of cooperation and/or from publicly accessible sources.
We do not collect your data from or through third parties.
FASHION MODE PC collects, registers, and processes different types of personal data:
• When you subscribe to our newsletter,
• When you take part in competitions and draws,
• When you register to the website online or your mobile phone or provide personal data to the store through your membership card,
• When you place an order through the website,
• if you wish to receive personalized updates such as targeted advertisements and
• if you contact us (for example, by telephone, email, or otherwise) to inquire about one of our products or how to take care of it or for the customer service or to report a problem for the website, the product, or for any other reason.
These may be name, title, gender, date of birth (day, month, year), email address, phone number, postal address, financial details (debit and credit card details), shipping address, billing or invoice address, and any other information that you consider necessary.
The data collected from you, through the website will be combined with the personal data you may have given to our physical stores. This ensures that your personal data remain accurate and up-to-date.
Purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
FASHION MODE PC may lawfully process your personal data if at least one of the following applies:
- When entering a contract with you,
- For the performance of a contract,
- In order to complete orders, financial transactions and to issue the relevant documents (shipping documents, service invoices),
- In order to make payments and manage debits and credits on both sides, as well as to claim amounts and/or accounts receivables,
- In order to comply with a legal obligation,
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the company
- When you have given your consent. For example:
- To send you relevant advertisements, e.g. newsletter,
- To receive suggestions for other products and services that may be of interest to you,
- To provide information about other products and services that we offer and are similar to what you have already purchased or inquired about,
- To remind you of the products you have placed in the shopping cart, but you did not proceed to their payment,
- To customize the content of the website according to your needs and preferences,
- To receive replies to your questions, emails, and complaints that you have expressed,
- For the purposes of our internal operations, including data analysis, control, research, statistical purposes, and troubleshooting,
- To receive automated messages and to create profiles in order to identify what information and ads you may be interested in, for example, by creating individual or group profiles.
Change of purpose of processing
We process the Data only for the purposes they have been collected for, which are named herein. We may process data for another purpose, only if we determine that it is a purpose compatible with one of the purposes for which they were originally collected or if we ask and you give us your consent.
With regard to the protection of your personal data, you may, by applying to FASHION MODE PC, exercise the following rights:
- The right to know what personal data we keep and process, their origin, the purposes of their processing, their recipients, as well as the period of their retention (right of access),
- The right of rectification, i.e. the right to request the correction of inaccuracies and errors in your personal data held in our records. In such cases, you must provide all documents necessary to prove that there is a need for such correction or completion,
- The right to erasure ("the right to be forgotten"), that is, the right to request to delete or discontinue the use of your personal data held in our records, subject to the more specific restrictions laid down in the General Regulation. Please note that we may not always be able to comply with a request for specific, legitimate, and lawful reasons, for which we will specifically and reasonably inform you,
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data again if the conditions laid down in the General Regulation are met,
- The right of portability, i.e. the right to ask the Company for the direct transfer of your personal data to the organization that you will suggest, provided the data are in an appropriately structured format in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- The right to object or to oppose to the processing of your personal data unless there are compelling and legitimate reasons for processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or for the foundation, exercise or support of legal claims (of the company),
- Finally, you may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, provided that our company relies on your consent as the legal basis of the processing.
To exercise these rights to the protection of your personal data, you should contact the company, you should have your identity card or any other legitimate public document for identification purposes.
FASHION MODE PC will respond to your request free of charge, without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request, save in exceptional circumstances, where the deadline can be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and/or the total number of requests. The (company) will notify you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request as well as of the reasons for the delay. If your request cannot be met, the FASHION MODE PC will inform you without delay and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request, of the reasons and the possibility to file a complaint with the DPA, as well as of your right to appeal before the competent judicial authorities.
If your claim is found by the company to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, it may impose a reasonable and proportionate fee, taking into account the administrative costs, or refuse to respond to your request.
Lastly, you also have the right to appeal and lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA) [1-3 Kifissias Ave. 115 23, Athens, tel.: +30 2106475600, email: [email protected]],if you consider that processing of your personal data infringes the Regulation.
For any clarification or queries regarding the applicable personal data legislation, you may contact or submit a question to our company as follows:
Finally, the data may be disclosed to public bodies and services, to judicial and independent authorities, to tax authorities, and/or to insurance funds, if a relevant obligation is provided for, by law and at a request, with the necessary formalities.
What are cookies? Why do we use them?
By using the FASHION MODE PC website, you agree that we can transfer cookies to your device. If you prefer, you can set up your browser to not accept cookies, but this can limit your online experience on our website.
Types of cookies and why we use them:
There are two types of cookies that may be used when you browse FASHION MODE PC website:
1) The strictly necessary cookies: they are necessary for the proper operation of the website and for the user's browsing - without them, the user may not be able to see the pages correctly or use certain features.
2) Advertising cookies: they are used to create user accounts and send emails of promotional content according to the preferences of each user when browsing. Cookies, in addition to necessary and advertising, can be categorized as follows:
- Functionality Cookies: they are used to identify users when browsing and they are needed for functioning, for example, to remember some of your settings. Without them, some of the services (such as the use of the shopping cart) on the website cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: they are used to collect information and analyze how visitors use the website (for example, web traffic, the total number of online sales, web pages with more visits, and those with errors) in order to continually improve the shopping experience on our website. All data collected by cookies are anonymous and are not used to identify you.
- Preferences cookies: they remember your preferences and help us customize your purchases.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: they are used to send you customized advertisements based on your preferences, so they are more relevant to you. They limit the times you see an advertisement and help us measure the effectiveness of each advertising campaign.
- Third-party cookies: used by third-party affiliates of FASHION MODE PC for promotional and advertising activities. These cookies allow us to make more informed and right decisions about the needs and preferences of our customers. Third-party companies may use more than one type of cookie. All data collected are anonymous.
2. Can I check or delete cookies?
You can, if you wish, set your browser to not accept cookies. You also have the option to use our website without cookies enabled. However, it should be noted that disabling cookies may affect your browsing the website and/or reduce the effectiveness of the features and services provided.
For more information on checking or deleting cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Upon becoming a registered user or upon placing an order, you automatically accept the above terms.